Privacy, Security & Cookies Policy
www.refarm-ltd.co.uk (“the Website”) is owned and operated by R.E Farm Ltd. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explain how R.E Farm Ltd may use information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- register with and buy products or services on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us eg in writing, call customer services.
We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other sources eg public registers such as the electoral roll. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps us to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website.
- personalise our services to you.
- administer and operate your account.
- process your orders
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime. In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
We may share your personal information across the business so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the business for their marketing purposes.
We may use and share anonymised information outside the business. However, we would like to reassure you that this never includes your personal information.
Rewards or Loyalty Scheme information
We access the information recorded through the use of your Loyalty Card to help us improve our service to you and to make our communications more relevant.
Marketing and research
If you agree, we may contact you:
- with offers and information about R.E Farm products or services
- with offers and information about partners’ products or services
- for customer research e.g. to help improve our services
Of course, the choice is entirely yours, but if you say you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you to ask your opinions.
We take security seriously therefore all areas of this website which involve your personal information use SSL encryption to keep your data safe.
What is a cookie?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Please view our Cookies Policy for a full list of cookies used on this site and further details.
Disclosing your information.
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the Business except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
Accessing your information
To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, write to: Data Protection Officer, R.E Farm Ltd. Unit 1 Prime Industrial Park, Osmaston Road/Shaftesbury Street, Derby, DE23 8YB enclosing a cheque or postal order for £10 payable to “R.E Farm Ltd”. Please confirm any details to help us identify and locate your information. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them.
Changes to our policy
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of February 2017. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com or by post
R. E Farm Ltd
Unit 1 Prime Industrial Park
Osmaston Road/Shaftesbury Street