Omega Turmeric Extra has long been considered an essential ingredient for a healthy body. The plant belongs to the ginger family and its roots are ground into a delicious spice for cooking. It has powerful benefits for maintaining healthy levels of inflammation and is considered a potent antioxidant. Used for aiding both human and horse, it has been lined to soothing stiffness, sustaining healthy digestion and easing many skin conditions.
The active component in turmeric is Curcumin; this yellow pigmented powder is a wonder for the body because it:
- Supports healthy joints and soft tissues by managing inflammation and lessening the impact of stiffness. This sustains optimum joint function, especially for horses with lameness complaints.
- Aids healthy and natural digestive function whilst also easing constipation and soothing the stomach lining.
- It is an excellent antioxidant which is hugely beneficial for overall health and wellbeing, benefitting almost every major system in the body.
- Soothes the skin and associated skin conditions, including skin which itches or irritates.
- Detoxifies the liver, stimulating healthy bile production in the gallbladder. This helps the liver effectively eliminate toxins and rejuvenate cells.
Omega Turmeric Extra contains the highest quality Curcumin. Turmeric is soluble in oil so Omega Equine has added oily flax seed to the mix thereby ensuring ideal levels of absorption. This also provides extra nutritional benefits from incredible fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, highly palatable, this super-spice has uses far beyond the kitchen, helping your hose feel bright and happy everyday.